AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT)— Gracie’s project is a local organization that we’re highlighting during our clear the shelter’s initiative.
Today, we are introducing you to one of their adoptable pets, Honey, AKA Honey Bear.
Stacia Merriett, a board member with Gracies Project said Honey came to them about three months old from the EU list at the pound, and she’s been there most of her life.
Merriett said Honey is a super sweet girl, loves the water, and loves to cuddle.
Stay tuned during the next couple of weeks as we introduce you to organizations in our area that work to find pets their forever homes, and then tune in to our Clear the Shelters special that’s airing August 28th.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- President Trump, GOP AGs accuse social media companies of silencing conservatives
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg lies in repose at U.S. Supreme Court
- Your poop is helping predict COVID-19 outbreaks in Austin
- Trump announces ‘Born Alive’ executive order
- Thousands of airline employees face furlough on Oct. 1 without relief from Congress