6 cups fresh spinach, torn into bite size pieces
1 cup blueberries
1 cup thickly sliced strawberries
1/2 cup blackberries
1 small red onion, thinly sliced, pulled into rings
1/2 cup toasted chopped walnuts
Non-Fat Curry Dressing
2 tbs rice vinegar
4 teaspoons honey
1 tsp curry powder
2 tsp Dijon mustard
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Arrange nuts in a single layer on a baking sheet.
3. Toast in the preheated oven until lightly browned.
4. Approximately 5 to 10 minutes. Wash and dry spinach.
5. Combine dressing ingredients and whisk together.
6. Add dressing to spinach and toss lightly.
7. Add berries, onion and walnuts.
8. Toss lightly
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.