Baked Corn Tortilla Chips
12 corn tortillas
2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon cumin
1 tablespoon smoked paprika
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 and line two baking sheets with foil.
2. Using a pizza slicer, cut tortillas into 8 triangles by cutting in quarters then eighths; place in a large re-sealable plastic bag.
3. Pour olive oil and spices over tortillas in bag and shake until the tortillas are evenly coated.
4. Divide tortillas evenly between both baking sheets and spread out so that they are in an even layer.
5. Bake 20-25 minutes or until browned.
6. Store in air tight container for up to 4 days.
To create crunch baked chips, lay tortillas in an even layer to prevent steaming.
Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
1 cup chicken broth
1 cup all-purpose flour or gluten free flour blend
2 teaspoons garlic powder
1 head of cauliflower
1 1/2 cup Franks Hot Sauce
2 Tablespoons of butter
1. Preheat oven to 450. Lightly spray a large non-stick baking sheet with oil or line with parchment paper
2. Mix flour, chicken broth and garlic powder in a large bowl. Add cauliflower and toss it until well coated.
3. Place cauliflower on baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes
4. While cauliflower is baking, combine the hot sauce and butter in a small bowl
5. Pour the hot sauce mixture over the baked cauliflower and continue baking for an additional 5-10 minutes and serve with Skinny blue cheese dressing.
Skinny Blue Cheese Dressing
1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
6 oz fat free Greek yogurt
1 Tablespoon lemon juice
1 Tablespoon white wine vinegar
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
Salt & freshly ground pepper to taste
1. In a small bowl, mash blue cheese and yogurt together with a fork.
2. Stir in mayonnaise, lemon juice, vinegar and garlic powder until well-blended.
3. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Makes 1 cup.
Recipes Courtesy United Supermarkets
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.