16 oz bittersweet chocolate, chopped
5 cups heavy cream
4 tablespoon powdered sugar
10 strawberries, cleaned and sliced
16 oz blueberries
1 cup Grand Marnier
1 tablespoon sugar
1. In a medium pot, add 1 cup heavy cream and chopped chocolate. Melt chocolate at low heat, stirring constantly.
3. Set aside to cool at room temp.
4. In a very cold metal bowl, whip remainder of heavy cream and sugar until stiff peaks form, and you have a thick whipped cream.
5. Save 1 cup for garnish. Put in the refrigerator.
6. Once cream has very stiff peaks, gently fold in a little of the cream to the chocolate mixture. Once incorporated, fold chocolate mixture into the bowl with the cream. Be gentle; you don't want to break your stiff peaks.
7. Spoon into glasses and or decorative bowls; cover and let sit in fridge for a few hours before serving.
8. Once ready to serve, top with spoon of whipped cream and arrange berries.
Soak berries in Grand Marnier and sugar at least 2 hours
Find more of Rory's recipes at Facebook.com/ChefRorySchepisi
Boot Hill Saloon & Grill
909 Vega Blvd. Vega
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.