4 Apples, sliced thin
1 Tablespoon butter
2 Tablespoons sugar
1 /8 cup water
1/2 cup granola
1. In a saute pan, melt butter.
2. Add apple slices; saute for five minutes
3. Add sugar, cinnamon and granola
4. Saute until you can smell the sweetness and the apples are tender
5. Add water if pan starts to dry out
6. Serve warm. For a bonus, add vanilla ice cream
Boot Hill Saloon & Grill
909 Vega Blvd. Vega
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.