Roasted Sweet Corn and Green Chili
1 can sweet corn
1 cup heavy cream
1 green chili, roasted
1 small onion diced
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
Roasted Jalapeño (optional)
Salt and Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400
2. Spread corn out on baking sheet and roast for 15 minutes or until corn starts to gain a golden color
3. In a medium pan, heat oil. Add onion and green chilies. Sauté for a few minutes.
4. Add heavy cream; bring to a slow simmer, add cheese and stir until cheese is melted and incorporated into cheese.
5. Once corn is roasted, remove from oven and add to cheese mixture stir in well.
6. Season with Salt and pepper to taste
1 pound shrimp
1 cup tequila
1 oz triple sec
1 tablespoon sugar
Olive oil if pan searing
1. Mix together tequila the juice of two limes and skin, triple sec and sugar
2. Marinate shrimp overnight
3. You can cook these up on the grill or indoors in a pan. Cook until shrimp are opaque
4. Sprinkle with sea salt and serve
Boot Hill Saloon & Grill
909 Vega Blvd. Vega
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.