12 Dinner Dough Balls
1/4 Pound Ground Hot Italian Sausage
1/4 Pound Ground Sweet Italian Sausage
1/2 Pound 80% Lean Ground Beef
1 Tablespoon Garlic
4 Basil Leaves, chopped
1/2 Sweet Onion, small dice
2 Tablespoons Parmesan Cheese, grated
12 Mini-Mozzarella Balls or Fresh Mozzarella, diced
2 Teaspoons Montreal Steak Seasoning
1 Cup Tomato Sauce
Preheat oven to 350
1. Oil and let dough ball proof.
2. In a a large bowl add sausage, ground beef, onion, garlic, basil, Parmesan cheese and Montreal steak seasoning
3. Mix all ingredients well
4. Take a large tablespoon of meat and flatten out, place a piece of mozzarella cheese and wrap cheese with meat forming a meat ball
5. In a large skillet, add 1/4 cup olive oil heat to medium high heat.
6. Add meatballs and brown on each side.
7. Oil dough and season with Cajun seasoning then wrap meatballs with dough and place on oiled cookie tray
8. Cook in preheated oven for 25 minutes and golden brown
9. Insert thick skewers and serve with marina sauce
Boot Hill Saloon & Grill
909 Vega Blvd. Vega
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.