1/4 cup olive oil
1 stick butter
1 lb peeled jumbo shrimp (U10 are great and very impressive)
2 tablespoons crushed garlic
1/2 teaspoon dried, hot red-pepper flakes
1/2 cup white wine
1/2 cup chopped fresh, flat-leaf parsley
sea salt & pepper to taste
1 loaf Italian bread
1. Season shrimp with sea salt and pepper.
2. Heat olive oil in a large sauté pan on high heat until hot.
3. Sauté shrimp, turning over once. Cook for about 2 minutes. Then transfer shrimp to bowl leaving oil in pan.
4. Add garlic, red pepper flakes and wine to oil and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
6. Toss with chopped flat-leaf parsley and serve with grilled bread or over pasta.
Find More of Rory's Tips & Recipes at: www.facebook.com/ChefRorySchepisi
Boot Hill Saloon & Grill
909 Vega Blvd. Vega