N'awlins Shrimp PoBoy
1 pound shrimp cleaned
1/3 cup cajun seasoning
1. Fill a medium pot 3/4 with water. Then add cajun and salt to water until the water tastes salted.
2. Cut lemon in half; place in water. Bring water to rolling boil.
3. Add shrimp and cook just until opaque.
4. Remove from water, if not serving right away blanch in ice water to stop cooking process.
1 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup sliced green onions
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
2 tablespoons creole mustard
2 teaspoons lemon zest
2 garlic cloves, pressed
1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
dash of Louisiana hot sauce
1. Stir mayonnaise, green onions, parsley, creole mustard, lemon zest, garlic, red pepper and Louisiana hot sauce together, to taste.
2. Heat a sour dough roll until crispy. Place sauce inside roll top with shredded lettuce red onion and cajun boiled shrimp
Find More of Rory's Tips & Recipes at: