Angel Hair Pasta with Shrimp and Crab in a Chardonnay Cream Sauce
1 pound angel hair pasta
1 pound shrimp
8 oz lump crab
1 onion, sliced thin
1 teaspoon chopped garlic
1/2 cup Chardonnay
1/2 cup heavy cream
6 artichoke hearts, quartered
1/4 cup Parmesan
Salt and pepper
1. Cook angel hair pasta according to package.
2. Heat oil in medium sauté pan. Add onion, sauté five minutes.
3. Add shrimp and cook until almost done.
4. Add white wine and garlic. Let come to slow simmer.
5. Add heavy cream and Parmesan cheese. Once cheese is melted, add artichoke hearts and lump crab. Simmer for two minutes.
6. Season to taste and serve over angel hair pasta.
7. Top with fresh Parmesan
Boot Hill Saloon & Grill
909 Vega Blvd. Vega