1 pound scallops
3 tilapia filets
1 pound shrimp
1 can diced tomatoes
1 can stewed tomatoes or tomato sauce
1 onion, diced
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 tablespoon chicken base
1 teaspoon Cayenne pepper
1 tablespoon Sriracha
1 pound angel hair cooked off per directions
Salt and pepper
1. Heat olive oil in a deep pan.
2. Add diced onion and sweat.
3. Add diced tomatoes and garlic, then simmer.
4. Dry, clean and season scallops, shrimp and tilapia.
5. Add stewed tomatoes or tomato sauce and tablespoon of chicken base.
6. Stir in Sriracha and cayenne pepper.
7. Add tilapia and let cook until filet break apart
8. Add shrimp then scallops and simmer for no more then minutes. Just until shrimp are opaque.
9. Serve over angel hair with a great Pinot Noir and crusty Italian bread.
Boot Hill Saloon & Grill
909 Vega Blvd. Vega