Extra virgin olive oil
15 slices fresh mozzarella cheese
1 pound ground beef
1/2 cup finely chopped leeks
1 tablespoon garlic
4 fresh Tesoro Tomatoes
1 cup tomatoe sauce
Montreal Steak Seasoning
Fresh black pepper and sea salt
8 oz fresh spinach
4- 12 inch tortillas cut in halve
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Place tortillas in oven until crisp (aprox. 5 minutes).
3. In a large sauté pan, heat olive oil, add leeks sauté until translucent. Add meat, season with Montreal Steak Seasoning and brown once almost cooked through. Add garlic and finish cooking add spinach and mix in until wilted. Check seasoning.
4. Spray pan with non stick spray and place tortillas on pan, flat edges out to match pan shape.
5. Top tortillas with tomatoes sauce, then meat and spinach and finish with fresh tomato and mozzarella cheese.
6. Bake until cheese is full melted; about 12 minutes. Drizzle EVOO over top and season with fresh pepper and sea salt.
Serve right away.
Boot Hill Saloon & Grill
909 Vega Blvd. Vega