Easter Sunday Lump Crab Toast
1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
10 slices of packaged thin, white bread
1 cucumber, sliced paper thin rounds
juice of one lime
2 ripe avocados
4 ounces lump crab meat
10 artesian tomatoes, small cherry tomato size
micro greens or edible flowers for garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 350° and lightly brush a large baking sheet with olive oil.
2. Using a 2-inch round biscuit cutter, stamp 4 rounds out of each slice of bread and transfer to the baking sheet.
3. Lightly brush the bread rounds with olive oil and toast for about 15 minutes, or until they are lightly golden and slightly crisp.
4. In a small bowl, mash the avocados with a pinch of sea salt.
5. In another small bowl, gently stir the crab meat with lime juice and season with sea salt
6. Cut tomatoes into halves.
7. Spread the mashed avocado on the toasted bread and top with the crab meat mixture. Then, top each piece with a tomato half, lightly season with sea salt and garnish.
8. Serve immediately on a beautiful platter.
Strawberry Peach Champagne
6 oz champagne (your choice)
1 oz peach schnapps
1/2 teaspoon sugar
1. Slice one strawberry into quarters. Place in bowl and sprinkle with sugar. Set aside for 15 minutes.
2. Pour champagne and peach schnapps into glass. Add sugared strawberry to glass and garnish rim with other strawberry. Serve cold.
909 Vega Blvd. Vega