2 lbs. frozen peaches
2 ½ tbsp. g
ranulated sugar2 ½ tbsp.
Pioneer Buttermilk Baking Mix¼ tsp. a
lmond extract3 tbsp. b
¾ c. apple juice
6 tbsp. butter, cubed
½ c. Pioneer Buttermilk Baking Mix
½ c. sugar
1/3 c. rolled oats
1. Thaw peaches, reserving the liquid.
2. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
3. Mix peaches, sugar, Pioneer Buttermilk Baking Mix, and almond extract together in a bowl. Set aside.
4. Over high heat, melt butter in a cast iron skillet or large oven-safe sauté pan.
5. Add the peaches mixture to the skillet and sauté for 10-15 minutes.
6. Add apple juice and reserved liquid from the peaches to the pan. Simmer until thickened, about 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
7. In a separate bowl, combine all the ingredients for the topping together.
8. Using a pastry cutter or fork, blend the ingredients together until the mixture is crumbly and there are no large pieces of butter visible.
9. Evenly sprinkle the topping mixture over the peach filling.
10. Bake for 12-15 minutes until topping is golden brown and filling is bubbling.
11. Serve warm with a scoop of ice cream.
Pioneer Brand has been turning meals into memories in Texas kitchens since 1851. Pioneer Brand is proud to be a Texas brand and a family-owned business out of San Antonio. Actually, they are oldest milling company in the US! They have great quality products for all your true Texas style meals.
Today Suzie Martel, corporate chef, showcases the Biscuit & Baking Mix as well as the Country Style Gravy Mix. They've got you covered for each meal of the day. Their Pancake & Waffle Mix is quick and easy for a delicious breakfast and there are plenty of gravy flavors to choose from, so it's easy to whip up a gravy to top your morning biscuits or evening family dinner. They even have Meatloaf Mix and other seasonings for your main dishes.
Most local retailers will carry the line of Pioneer products, but you can also go to their website at pioneerbrand.com and type in your zip code to find your nearest retailer. It's really simple. You can also check out their complete product line there to help you plan out your meals. The recipes made today are on their website at pioneerbrand.com. You can search on the recipe page by category too. So if you're looking for breakfast recipes, a main dish for dinner, or sweets for dessert, it's easy to find right on their website.