The Cooking with Friends program goal is to provide at least five freezer ready main dishes for families assisting them in better healthy meal planning, cost effective recipes, family mealtime, and equipping them with basic cooking principles and techniques.
· Learn to prepare quick, easy, nutritious meals in advance.
· Promote more family meal time
· Learn to save money by cooking at home
· Learn important food safety tips
Session A: Freezing Basics · Measuring Equivalencies · Food Safety Tips
Session B: Slow Cooking Essentials · Safe Handling of Ingredients · Safe Cooking Temperatures
Session C: Adapting & Substituting in Recipes Gluten Free
Cooking with Friends
- January 25th
- 9 a.m. to Noon
- Randall County Extension Office
- $50 for all Sessions
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.