Freezer Basic Tips:
- Cooking once a month can save you money, time, and less energy on dishes!
- It's important to remember to be safe when preparing freezer meals.
- Prevent cross-contamination by using separate cutting boards and knives with raw meats and fresh produce.
- Thoroughly wash your cooking items between uses to prevent any food borne illnesses.
- Always use the correct storage containers when freezing your foods. Look for containers that say FREEZER and not STORAGE.
Cooking With Friends Cooking Class
- Saturday, February 15th