* 2 cup of finely chopped onion
* 4 celery rib, chopped fine
* 3 Tbsp minced garlic
* 2 carrot, shredded
* 2 onions
* 4 Tbsp butter
* 4 teaspoon salt
* 1 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
* 4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
* 1 1/3 cup ketchup
* 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
* 2 pounds of ground beef
* 1/2 pound of Spicy Italian Sausage
* 1/2 pound Sweet Italian Sausage
* 2 cup bread crumbs
* 4 eggs, beaten slightly
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large heavy skillet cook the onion, celery, carrot, and garlic, in butter, over medium heat, stirring, for about 5 minutes. Cover the skillet and stir occasionally until the carrots are tender, about 5 more minutes. Stir in salt and pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and 1/3 a cup of ketchup. Cook for 1 more minute.
3. In a large bowl, combine the meats, eggs, vegetables, and bread crumbs. Form into a loaf and put into a rectangular baking pan with 2-inch high sides. Cover the loaf with remaining ketchup and brown sugar.
4. Bake the meatloaf in the oven for 1 hour.
2916 Woflin St.