1. Remove membrane from back side of rack or ribs.
2. Trim any unwanted fat from the rack.
3. Rub both sides of ribs with a coating of olive oil.
4. Sprinkle rib rub generously on both sides and rub in well.
5. Place in smoker and cook bone side down for 3 hours at 200 degrees.
6. Pull ribs and lightly brush top and bottom with your favorite bbq sauce.
7. Wrap in aluminum foil and let them rest before cutting.
Rib Rub Recipe:
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup seasoned salt
1/3 cup paprika
2 tbsp. granulated garlic
2 tbsp. chili powder
2 tsp. cayenne pepper
2 tsp. black pepper
Spicy Mike's Bar-B-Q Haven
7028 S. Western
Copyright 2013 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.