Devils on HorsebackIngredients:
8 slices bacon, cut into thirds
24 prunes, pitted
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil.
3. Wrap bacon pieces around prunes and secure with toothpicks.
4. Bake on sheet until bacon is browned (about 15 minutes); flip halfway through. Serve warm.
Spicy Spider Web Deviled EggsIngredients:
1 Cup Blueberries
1 tablespoon Sriracha
1/4 cup Mayonnaise
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon Vinegar
Sea Salt and Fresh Ground Pepper
1. Place eggs, with shells on, in water; add vinegar. Top with Blueberries and simmer until cooked (about 20 minutes).
2. Remove from liquid but save liquid
3. Rinse eggs and gently crack; place back into blueberry liquid for 20 minutes
4. Gently peel eggs to reveal spider web like designs
5. Cut eggs in half and remove yolks; place yolks in a bowl
6. Add Sriracha, mayonnaise, celery salt and Dijon. Mix well until fluffy
7. Season with salt and pepper.
8. Place yolks in Zip-Lock bag; cut corner off and use as a piping bag.
9. Pipe yolks into white and top other half of white on top like a open coffin
Candy Corn ShotsIngredients:
1 oz Liquor 43
1 oz Pumpkin Schnapps or Pumpkin Irish Cream
1. In a shot glass, first pour Liquor 43
2. Slowly pour pumpkin liquor over Liquor 43 to layer
3. Top with whipped cream
Eye Ball MartiniIngredients:
2 whole black peppercorns
2 pimento-stuffed green olives
2 ounces premium vodka
2 dashes bitters
1. Push a peppercorn into center of each olive, to resemble an eye.
2. Place olives in a martini glass.
3. Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice; add vodka. Shake well and strain into glass.
4. Add bitters to one side of glass and serve.
Boot Hill Saloon & Grill
909 Vega Blvd. Vega
Copyright 2013 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.