CANYON -- The Randall County Comissioners' Court will meet at 9 a.m. in the Commissioners' Courtroom in the finance building at 501 16th Street, Suite 305 in Canyon.
The agenda is:
1. Discuss and approve the minutes of the August 27, 2013 meeting of the Randall County Commissioners’ Court. (EH)
2. Discuss and approve overpayment and erroneous tax payment refunds in excess of $2,500.00. (Tax Office)
3. Discuss and take action on notice from Texas Comptroller of Public Account that second day pay for Jurors would increase to not less than $40.00. (District Clerk)
4. Discuss and take action on increasing the District Clerk’s Archive Fee from $5.00 to $10.00 as allowed by House Bill 1513 passed by the Texas Legislature. (District Clerk)
5. Discuss and take action on renewing General Liability Insurance with Panhandle Insurance Agency. (Purchasing)
6. Discuss and take action on rate renewal for Workers Compensation with Edwards Risk Management through the Public Workers Compensation Program. (Purchasing)
7. Discuss and take action on renewing Third Party Administrator with I.M.S. (Insurance Management Services). (Purchasing)
8. Discuss and approve line item transfer. (Auditor)
9. Discuss and act on Randall County employees request to attend meetings and conferences. (Auditor)
10. Closed meeting to deliberate the purchase, exchange, lease or value of real property. (EH)
11. Public comment period.
They will also hold a second public haering on the proposed 2013 Randall County Tax Rate:
- M&O Rate: .34977
- Debt Rate: .04264
- Total Rate: .39241
Copyright 2013 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.