Prostate Cancer Facts:
- Men 40 and older should have an annual prostate exam.
- 1 in 6 men will have prostate cancer at some point in their life.
- If a man's father had prostate cancer, he has a 2 1/2 times great risk of having prostate cancer.
- Men are 24 percent less like than women to have visited a physician in the past year
- 40 percent of men do not have a primary care physician
Free Prostate Cancer Screening
- 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Amarillo Urology Associations
Copyright 2013 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.