Target says it has no evidence that its customer's pin numbers have been compromised.
This is the latest update in the wake of a hack to the retailer's payment system that put the information of 40-million customers in the wrong hands.
Late last week, Target said that the hack began on Black Friday and stretched more than two weeks to December 15th.
Target says they are working to address the issue and are in the early stages of a criminal and forensic investigation.
Copyright 2013 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.