- Always remember safety first.
- Make sure your grill is away from your home.
- Always check to make sure hoses are well connected on gas grills.
- Always use lighter fluid with charcoal grill -- not gasoline.
- Thaw meat safely in your refrigerator the night before serving, and your meal time prep is cut down to a minimum!
Learn more about grilling and cooking at Cooking with Friends. This is a once a month cooking class where participants prepare five to 10 meals in a few hours that can go home and in the freezer for upcoming meals. The next Cooking With Friends Class will be June 21st.
Cooking With Friends Cooking Class
- Saturday, June 21st