2 1/2 lbs medium red potatoes
1/4 cup olive oil
2 shallots, chopped
1 garlic clove, minced
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
2 Tbsp minced fresh parsley
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Cut each potato lengthwise into 8 wedges.
3. In a large bowl, combine the oil, shallots, garlic, salt, paprika, cayenne and pepper; add potatoes and toss to coat. Place in a greased roasting pan.
4. Bake, uncovered, for 45 to 50 minutes or until tender and golden brown, turning every 15 minutes.
5. When done, sprinkle with parsley and serve hot.
Yield: 8 Servings (3/4 cup per serving)
Source: Taste of Home (recipe and analysis) Nutritional analysis per serving: calories 165, total fat 7g, saturated fat 1g, cholesterol 0g, sodium 305mg, total carbohydrate 23g, dietary fiber 3g, protein 3g
Visit the United Supermarkets website for more great recipes and tips.