National Tire Safety Week Reminds Drivers to Check Tires

National Tire Safety Week Reminds Drivers to Check Tires

For more information, visit www.betiresmart.org
In time for the summer travel season, the Rubber Manufacturers Association (RMA) is urging motorists to keep their tires properly inflated and maintained as part of the 13th annual National Tire Safety Week.

According to a new RMA survey of drivers in Minneapolis, only 12% had four correctly inflated tires, leaving an astounding 88% with at least one tire improperly inflated.  This increases their risk for accidents, and inflating their gas bills.

Drivers can save 11 cents per gallon at the pump and help their tires last longer with simple monthly maintenance.

For more information, visit www.betiresmart.org

Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus