90°F
Sponsored by

Hereford Retirement Home Fire Caused by Spontaneous Combustion

The Fire Marshal tells us that a stack of kitchen towels spontaneously caught fire at around ten Monday night.
HEREFORD -- Spontaneous combustion. 

That is the apparent cause of a fire that displaced people living in a retirement home.

The Fire Marshal tells us that a stack of kitchen towels spontaneously caught fire at around ten Monday night.

Most of the building has smoke damage but there were no injuries.

The 61 residents and staff members should be able to get back into the King's Manor property, by Saturday. 
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus

More News