78°F
Sponsored by

Fire at Belwood Apartments

Early morning fire at Belwood Apartments.
Close to 30 firefighters responded to a fire at Belwood Apartments.

Officials say the apartment was occupied when the fire started.

Everyone got out safely, but not before using a portable extinguisher, and isolating the fire to a bathroom.

Police say their actions did slow down the fire.

The cause was a smoldering cigarette thrown in a trash can.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus

More News