Cigarette Sparks Blast

Cigarette Sparks Blast

Gas leak suspected in massive blast at Texas home.
(KPRC) A Texas man was injured Monday morning when the garage of his Harris County home exploded.

The explosion happened in the 15100 block of Stonewick near Gladeridge Drive in Spring.

According to authorities, the homeowner went outside to smoke a cigarette around 6:49 a.m., and once he lit his lighter, the garage blew up.

The explosion blew the door off the garage and flames started to creep up the side of the house.

The man rushed upstairs to get his wife, who was sleeping, then went back outside to try and remove his car from the driveway.

He also went back inside the burning home to try and rescue his cat.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus