The City of Canyon will meet at 5:30 p.m. on March 17, 2014, in the Commission Chambers of City Hall at 301 16th Street in the City of Canyon to
discuss the following agenda items:
1. Call to Order.
3. Approval of the Minutes of the Meeting of March 3, 2014.
4. Public Forum - Comments from Interested Citizens.
5. Update from City Staff (4th Avenue Paving Project, Rockwell Road Well Field Project, Drill Field,
Hydrant Maintenance, Entryway Lighting Project, and City Hall Study Update)
6. Consider and Take Appropriate Action on Second and Final Reading of Resolution No. 18-2013
for Panhandle-Plains Historical Museum, Harrington Petroleum Wing Renovation.
7. Consider and Take Appropriate Action on Request from Reeves-Hinger Elementary School for
Assistance with Playground Equipment Purchase.
8. Consider and Take Appropriate Action on Final Pay Request from A&S Builders for Construction
on the Kent Johnson Memorial Baseball Complex.
9. Consider and Take Appropriate Action on Ordinance No. 1002, Atmos Energy Rate Settlement.
10. Executive Session Pursuant to Texas Government Code §551.072 Real Property and §551.074 for
Personnel (Commissioner Place 5, City Attorney, Firefighters Pension Board).
11. Consider and Take Appropriate Action on Items Discussed in Executive Session.
12. Appointment and Swearing in of Commissioner Place 5 to fill unexpired term.
Randy Criswell, City Manager
I certify that the above Notice of Meeting was posted on the bulletin board of the Civic Complex of the City of
Canyon, Texas on the 14th day of March, 2014.
Gretchen Mercer, City Clerk
Copyright 2014 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.