70°F
Sponsored by

Best Western Fire

A small flat-bed truck pulled in and made a wide turn, hitting a gas meter.
AMARILLO -- A hotel fire causes officials to shut down a gas line.

It happened last night around 10:30 at the Best Western on I-40

A small flat-bed truck pulled in and made a wide turn, hitting a gas meter. A spark caused the fire. 

For safety reasons, the front office employees were evacuated. 

Atmos shut down the gas line. They say there is a small amount of heat damage.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus

More News