AMARILLO -- A hotel fire causes officials to shut down a gas line.
It happened last night around 10:30 at the Best Western on I-40
A small flat-bed truck pulled in and made a wide turn, hitting a gas meter. A spark caused the fire.
For safety reasons, the front office employees were evacuated.
Atmos shut down the gas line. They say there is a small amount of heat damage.
Copyright 2014 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.