AMARILLO -- The Amarillo ISD Board of Trustees Meeting will be meeting at 6 p.m. tonight in Board Room, Amarillo ISD Education Support Center, 7200 Interstate 40 West in Amarillo.
The subjects to be discussed or considered or upon which any formal action may be taken are as listed below. Items do not have to be taken in the order shown on this meeting notice.
1. Public Comments and Presentations
A. Pledge of Allegiance
B. Superintendent's Report:
1) Report Regarding No Excuses Schools and No Limits Neighborhoods;
2) Report Regarding the Austin Middle School Football Field
C. Public Comments
2. Action Items for Consideration
A. Consent Agenda Items
1. Gifts to the District
3. Board Meeting Minutes
4. Trustee Property Sale
B. Regular Action Items
1. Adopt an Order for the 2013 Tax Rate
2. Select Architects for the New Sixth Grade Campuses for Bowie and Travis Middle Schools
3. Purchase of Property Located at 1207 N. Grant Near Palo Duro High School
4. Purchase of Property Located in La Bella Terrace (NE 24th Near Travis MIddle School)
5. Approve List of Appraisers for the 2013-2014 School Year
6. Adopt Revised Policy DIA(LOCAL) Employee Welfare - Freedom From Discrimination, Harassment, and Retaliation
3. Information Items
A. Board Reports
1. Campus Visits
Copyright 2013 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.