Sacramento, California -
(KCRA) A 14-year-old boy smelled smoke while inside a Fairfield, California apartment and immediately jumped into action -- saving an elderly man and a dog from the fire, officials said Monday.
Just before 7:30 p.m. Saturday Latrell McCockran was at his friend's apartment when the four-alarm apartment blaze broke out.
A smoky smell hit Latrell first, so he grabbed one of the fire extinguishers.
The teen then spotted an elderly, disabled man struggling to get out of a smoke-filled apartment unit.
A Walmart customer paid back a bad parker big time with justice that…
E-cigarette explodes in California man's pocket, burning his…
A snowman built to keep the Toronto Zoo's resident panda, Da Mao,…