Tampa, Florida -
(WFLA) Police in Tampa, Florida say a family of four was hospitalized Monday night after eating meat contaminated with the drug LSD.
Ronnie Morales started feeling sick after dinner on Monday, and the family called 911. Upon arriving at the hospital, his 9-month pregnant girlfriend Jessica Rosado also started feeling sick. Doctors induced labor, and she gave birth to a healthy baby boy.
At the hospital, two children, Elyana Serrano and Rayna Serrano, also started experiencing hallucinations and felt sick.
Tampa Police Chief Jane Castor says the victims had multiple symptoms.
"It was the physical symptoms that they had, which included hallucinations, dizziness, rapid heart rate and difficulty breathing," Castor said.
A Walmart customer paid back a bad parker big time with justice that…
E-cigarette explodes in California man's pocket, burning his…
A snowman built to keep the Toronto Zoo's resident panda, Da Mao,…