- 77-percent said they'd be bored if they didn't work.
- 76-percent said work gives them a sense of accomplishment.
- 42-percent said they want financial security in addition to their winnings.
- And 23-percent said they'd miss their coworkers.
- 48-percent of the people polled said they would give the proper and standard two week notice or would be willing to stick around until their company could find a a replacement.
- 13-percent said they would resign the day they won the lottery.
- Three-percent said they would tell off their boss when they quit.
- And two-percent said they would just not show up for work at all.
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.