- First off, determine any changes to your career. Will you stay home, take unpaid leave?
- Then track your income and figure out where you are spending.
- See where there's room to make changes -- like getting rid of cable tv, finding cheaper rent, etc.
- Add up baby costs -- like hospital, car seat, food, diapers, maternity clothes, just to name a few
- Add up the costs of life and disability insurance for your child.
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.