One of America's most respected and beloved fashion designers debuts his newest bridal and social occasion collection, "Truly Zac Posen" exclusively for Davids Bridal -- bringing artisanal craftsmanship, anatomical silhouettes and innovative design at an affordable price for every bride.
This is great news for the newly engaged (estimated 6 million on Valentine's Day*) who are looking for signature red-carpet glamour that has influenced Zac Posen's latest creations.
About The Collection:
Truly Zac Posen Spring 2014 is a celebration of silhouettes that shape and enhance every woman, with impeccable craftsmanship, for life's exceptional moments. Bridal gowns are priced from $850 to $1,350. For occasion dresses, the cocktail pieces start at $195 and floor-length evening gowns retail for $225.
- Bold sophistication, sexy femininity, distinctive glamour and corset detailing
- Bridal gowns in ivory, with a touch of color in champagne and portobello
- Social occasion dresses in neutrals and seasonal colors, including navy, black, grey, sangria, lavender, portobello and a jacquard print
- Silhouettes/Styles: Fit and Flare, Ball Gown, Strapless, Cap Sleeve and Illusion Necklines
- Fabrics include: taffeta, satin, tulle, corded and chantilly lace
About Zac Posen:
Zac Posen is a globally recognized, leading designer of women's fashion, eponymous with a modern American glamour lifestyle. His company House of Z, established in 2001, currently produces a range of products through his Zac Posen, ZAC Zac Posen and Z Spoke Zac Posen labels including women's ready-to-wear, furs, handbags, accessories and eyewear. The collections are found in leading department and specialty stores worldwide including Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Harvey Nichols, and Seibu.
For further information on Zac Posen, visit www.zacposen.com.