If you've got a love for photography, but you want to see how your photos size up against other folks in the area, listen up. We've got all the details that you need to enter your photos in the Tri-State Fair. Abby McCarty won with the featured photo at the state 4-H Roundup in June. It went viral at 4-H Roundup when it was posted on Facebook. She will have photos entered in the Tri-State Fair this year as well.
Interest in Photography
- 4-H contests: a special division in Tri-State Fair
- Personal experience with Tri-State Fair Photography Contest
Tri-State Fair Entry Cost:
- Adults $5/entry, Youth $2/entry
- Limited to 4 Entries
How to Display:
- Maximum Size 16x20 including the frame, mat & photo
- Minimum Size 8x10 (in sheet protectors)
- Frames must have permanent wire hanger- no saw tooth hangers
Tri-State Fair Entry Dates for Amateurs at the Rex Baxter Building
- September 10th, 12 to 6 p.m.
- September 11th, 12 to 7 p.m.
Tri-State Fair & Rodeo
- September 12th-20th
- Tri-State Fairgrounds
Enjoy a night out at the Zoo, sipping local wine, all while…
Josh Ward Band