Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Tri-State Fair Tuesday: Mutton Bustin
Preliminary Round is Monday, September 15th. Registration starts at 5:30 p.m. and competition begins at 6:30 p.m. at the Bill Cody Arena.
This preliminary round will determine who competes during the 4 PRCA Rodeo performances. If you do not compete on the 15th you will not compete during the rodeo.
Rules are as follows:
1) Entrants must compete in this qualifying round to participate during the rodeo.
2) All mutton bustin participants must be between the ages of (4) four and (7) seven in addition participants weight must not exceed 65 pounds (as of the day that they participate). You will weigh in before participating.
4) Participants must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
5) The parent or legal guardian of each participant must complete a Release of Liability and Indemnity Agreement, prior to competing. $20 cash entry fee must accompany release.
6) Check-in begins at 5:30 p.m. inside the Bill Cody Arena (north entrance at breezeway).
7) The Tri-State Fair & Rodeo will provide required protective vests and helmets for all participants to wear during their event.
8) Spurs and ropes will not be allowed.
For more information contact:
Entry Fee collected goes to the scholarship endowment fund.
Tri-State Fair & Rodeo
- September 12th-20th
- Tri-State Fairgrounds
Portion of SW 3rd Closed Due to Police Activity
Amarillo Gas Prices Fall, Higher than One Year Ago Today; Average $2/g
Breaking: Amarillo Police Led on Chase By Suspect, Shots Fired
Canyon Police Lookng for Suspects After Car is Burglarized
Collision on I-27 and Bell Leaves One With Life-Threatening Injuires