Parents Night Out is Back!
- September 5th 5:30 to 9:30 p.m.
- Kids, leave the landlubbers and explore the world of plundering pirates!
- Children will enjoy cool experiments, amazing exhibits, and dinner provided by Papa John's Pizza.
- For ages 4 to 11.
- Space is limited. Advance registration is required.
- Call 355-9547 ext. 107 to make your reservations.
- Visit dhdc.org for more details.
New Fall Traveling Exhibits Are Set to Open at DHDC next Month!
- Sherlock Holmes and the Clocktower Mystery- Put your observation and investigative skills to the test through interactive crime scenes with this baffling thriller and solve the mystery of whodunnit!
- Ice Age Mammals- Return to the ice age and interact with life-size animatronic mammals, including a Woolly mammoth! Discover what life was like during one of the most geologically active times in Earths history!
Save the Date! Mad Scientist Ball is bringing the party back to the DHDC on October 25th!
- This is the Discovery Centers biggest adult-only party of the year!
- You won't want to miss an evening of cocktails, gourmet dinner, live music and dancing to the Space Rockers and your stylish lab coat souvenir! For individual ticket or underwriter information, please call Amy Juba at 355-9547 ext. 104.
The Don Harrington Discovery Center
1200 Streit Drive