1 pound cooked ribeye or strip steak, diced
1 onion sliced
2 cups sliced mushrooms
1.5 cup beef stock
1/2 cup red wine
1 tablespoon garlic
1 1/2 cup tomato sauce
1 cup heavy cream
1 pound pasta of choice or rice, cooked off
Grated provolone for garnish
1. Dice cooked of ribeye or strip into bite size pieces.
2. Heat medium pot. Add olive and onion, sauté until translucent.
3. Add mushrooms and sauté a few minutes.
4. Add meat and sauté for 5 minutes.
5. Add garlic and red wine, bring to slight simmer.
6. Add beef stock, let reduce by half.
7. Add tomato sauce and turn heat down. Let slow simmer for 1 hour.
8. Finish with heavy cream.
9. Season with steak seasoning.
10. Top with provolone.
Boot Hill Saloon & Grill
909 Vega Blvd. Vega