Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Prepare Your Children for the Holiday Season
- All of us are creatures of habit; for younger kids try to keep schedule for naps/bedtime/meal time as close to theirs as possible.
- If traveling make sure have backpack of fun; IPad/IPod, movies, books, magazines, snacks.
- Prepare kids for who will be at dinner; especially if there are family/friends who are unfamiliar. Let them know who these folks are beforehand.
- Safety; adults distracted. Know where knives/cords are, use back burners of stove when little ones in kitchen, handles to pots facing the away from you. Choking; make sure food cut up well and watch for bones. Candles in safe places.
- Teens need to know the rules of the home they are going to; what they can and cannot do. Give them a job if possible to help pass the time.
Local Veteran Makes Movie Debut in Critically-Acclaimed Documentary:…
City of Amarillo Christmas Tree Lighting Tonight
City of Amarillo Election: Ginger Nelson Files For Possible Mayoral Run
Hiker Injured in Palo Duro Canyon, Lifestar Needed
Randall Raider Cheerleaders to Support Iraan Braves this Friday After…