- Studio sessions are nice for families with young ones or the weather is just not cooperating for a outdoor session.
- On location session are simply fun because you can capture the fall colors, trees, dirt road, buildings ect as your back ground.
What to wear for a family session:
- Think layers and textures
- Stay away from too many busy prints
- Add pops of color with scarfs, belts, shoes, headbands etc.
During your session how to get the kids to smile:
- Giving them time to warm up to us
- Play with mom, dad or sibling
- Tickle fight!
- Two of us so we can be silly! (play peek a boo)
- Encourage mom and dad to let us take the kids around the corner so we can let their personality come out!
Props are trendy right now!
- Make sure the props are accents but not the subject of the portrait
- A fun quilt
- Chalkboards are fun right now - Merry Christmas! Happy Birthday!
- Trunk to set or stand on
- fun prints, graphics
- putting the kids ages on them
7649 Canyon Drive