Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
One Chair at a Time's Fundraiser for Para Athletes
Donut Run & Roll
· Saturday, August 30th at John Stiff Park, Picnic Area #10
· There will be a 5K Run - $25; 1 Mile Walk - $20; Mini-Donut Run for little para athletes and kids up to age 10 - $15.
· Coffee will be provided by Palace Coffee Company.
· If you stop by their location in the next few days in August and order their cause drink, it benefits One Chair at a Time.
· There will also be donuts, and awards for top runners in divisions.
The run will help One Chair at a Time purchase more sports chairs for athletes in the Panhandle area. These sports chairs are highly specialized and often not covered by insurance. They range from $2600 - $4900.
Pharmacist Doug stops by with some information about the benefits of…
Amarillo Little Theatre is very proud and pleased to…
Haley Wilde teaches us about king snakes and the spring…