With Father's Day around the corner, find the perfect gift for the dad who always has a project going.
Before shopping, determine what type of gift is right – is he handy around the house? Does he have the best lawn on the block? Does he love to impress the neighbors with his grilling skills? From new fathers to grandpas, stepdads to father figures, The Home Depot has everything your family needs to make June 17 great.
Top-Notch Tools for Mr. Fix It: This Father’s Day, help Dad take his projects to the next level with the newest hand and power tools. Whether he’s a seasoned handyman or just learning his way around the toolbox, gifting Dad the right tools will show his hard work at home is always appreciated.
- There are some great deals on the latest from Ryobi – including many that are buy one, get one free. With this brand, all batteries are interchangeable by volt and most are beginner friendly.
- For the New Homeowner: Summer is a great time to celebrate his big moments. Did he just make the move to a new house? The Ryobi 18-Volt ONE+ Lithium-Ion Super Combo Kit has every tool Dad needs to turn his house into a home such as a reciprocating saw, drill and work light. He can even build on a current collection of Ryobi tools as the battery powers 100+ tools, including all four of these and several outdoor power products.
For the Do-It-Himself Dad:
- If he already considers himself handy, add the Milwaukee M12 Cordless Drill Driver/Impact Driver Combo Kit (2-Tool) to his garage shop for long-lasting and reliable use.
- Gift a DeWalt FLEXVOLT Brushless Electric Air Compressor Kit for added convenience and portability in Dad’s tool kit.
For the Tool Master:
- For the Dad that spends hours in the garage working on his car or bike, the Husky 250-Piece Drive Mechanics Tool Set is one of the most comprehensive sets for DIY and PRO mechanics
- If he’d rather work in the home than on the car, the Ryobi 18-Volt ONE+ AirStrike 18-Gauge Cordless Brad Nailer will make a great addition to ensure he has everything he needs to take on new projects.
For Dads who already have it all: Help him get his tool collection organized with a Husky Large Mouth Bag with Tool Wall or RIDGID Pro Tool Chests. The Tool Chests are buy two get the third free!
Techie Dad: If your Dad loves to stay hip, Father’s Day is the perfect chance to upgrade his house into a smart home with cutting-edge technologies that will help keep the family safe, secure and comfortable.
- Nest Security Cameras will have Dad covered inside and out. The Nest Cam Indoor 1080p Security Camera comes with 24/7 live video streaming and motion alerts sent directly to his smartphone. To secure the outdoors, the Nest Cam Outdoor Security Camera lets Dad talk and listen to visitors at the door.
- Give Dad a personal assistant. The Google Home can be just that. He can stay in the know about sports, traffic, and news all while enjoying music and controlling smart, compatible devices.
Dad’s Dream Lawn: Let Dad love the lawn by treating him to quieter, more efficient outdoor power tools that will give him the best green on the block!
- Consider Dad’s garage space and look for an option with compact, upright storage like the Ryobi 40V Cordless Mower. The Home Depot is the only retailer to carry this mower, which runs up to 35 minutes and is a great value.
- Conveniently interchange the battery with every other Ryobi 40V lawn and garden tool, so you always have one charged.
- Help Dad trim up hard to reach areas like fence lines with the Ryobi ONE+ 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless String Trimmer. Featuring 20 percent more power than the previous model, it is lightweight and easy to handle at just six pounds.
- Dad can polish off lawn trimmings with a blower that packs power but is perfect for smaller yards. Ryobi One+18 Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Jet Blower is a great gift that has 50 percent longer runtime to give Dad the power to knock out yardwork in a flash.
The Grill Guy: This Father’s Day, help Dad impress guests with tasty flavors by grilling up his favorite dishes using new grills and grilling accessories.
- If Dad is downsizing or has limited patio space, the Weber Q 1200 Portable Tabletop Propane Gas Grill with Built-In Thermometer will make a great gift for grilling on the go, from tailgating for his favorite team to camping out in the yard with the kids.
- Gift Dad a grilling staple with the Weber Spirit II Stainless Steel 2-Burner. This model is equipped with the powerful GS4 grilling system in a compact, open-cart design to fill small spaces with big flavor.
- Take your grill gift to the next level, pair it with the Weber’s iGrill Mini Bluetooth Thermometer. He’ll love that the thermometer will monitor the temperature remotely within a 150 feet range, all with the convenience of a smartphone app.
- Great accessories make cooking a breeze for Dad. Grilling baskets like the Weber Stainless Steel Grilling Basket and the Charcoal Companion Non-Stick Triple Fish
- Grilling Baskets are perfect for small or delicate foods that tend to flake apart and fall through the cooking grate such as fish or shrimp.
2410 South Georgia Street
2500 Soncy Road
Brennan Coldiron, Broker/Owner
NextHome Coldiron Group
in Thompson Park
The Amarillo Music Teachers Association is a non-profit educational…