Amarillo, Texas - Christina's Grown Up Sparkling Lemonade
- 1 ½ cup sugar
- 1 ½ cup water
- 2 cups fresh squeezed lemon juice (about 10 lemons)
- 4 cups Sparkling Water (Topo Chico, Perrier, or San Pellegrino)
- Light Rum, Gin, or Vodka (optional)
- Combine sugar and water in a pan. Bring to a boil to make a simple syrup.
- Meanwhile, squeeze lemons. Run through a strainer to get rid of seeds.
- Combine simple syrup, lemon juice, and sparkling water.
- Add a shot of favorite liquor to each cup if desired.
701 S. Taylor (In the Basement)