Katie's must-haves include:
- Never be without a book with Kindle Paperwhite - an indispensible reading device for kids and adults - with a massive selection of books at low prices or library books, its the official e-reader of the National PTA.
- Do it all with the Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 tablet -- work on the go with its email, calendar and office suite or play games and watch movies in pristine HD. Lightweight and super fast!
- Fit 100 million items in your pocket with Fire phone - the first smart phone from Amazon, with Firefly Technology that lets you quickly find phone numbers, web addresses and more than 100 million movies, TV shows, songs and products.
- Get the popcorn ready for Fire TV -- play, rent or buy from your favorite subscriptions and streaming services through this tiny box that includes a voice search that will put an end to hunting and pecking.
- Pack a notebook you can count on with the Samsung Chromebook 2 - slim and lightweight with an 11.6 -inch HD display and a battery life of up to 8 hours.
- Back up your digital content anytime with the Seagate Backup Plus Slim Portable Drive, the thinnest portable hard drive out there.
About: Katie Linendoll launched her professional career with ESPN. At age 22, she won an Emmy Award for her work on SportsCenter. A few years later she received another Emmy nomination as the tech host of A&E's We Mean Business. Today, Linendoll's career has come full circle as she returns to ESPN as a sports-tech contributor for the network. Now, a seasoned TV personality, Linendoll is a regular tech writer and contributor on CNN, The Early Show, The Today Show, The Huffington Post and she hosts Spike TV's All Access Weekly.
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.