· Homeowners use the most energy during summer months, resulting in higher than expected energy bills. The Home Depots lighting experts can demonstrate easy ways to reduce home operating costs and tips to create stylish, energy-efficient lamps and lighting projects.
· Incandescent bulbs get hot-thats why you cant touch them when theyre on-LED technology does not heat up and conserves that energy.
$9.97 / $19.97
Philips Slim Style LED Light Bulb
2. Install Dimmers
· Installing dimmers is one of the easiest energy-efficient home improvements you can make. Lutron dimmers are also wi-fi enabled through the WINK platform and can be controlled from anywhere.
Lutron Caseta Lamp Dimmer
· WINK is a platform for connecting, controlling, updating and interacting with smart home products. WINK is one, quick and simple way to connect consumers and the products they rely on every day in their homes.
· WINK helps turn a house into a smart home and provides the largest selection of home automation products to be controlled remotely from a smartphone.
· WINK enabled products are available at The Home Depot beginning July 7 making it easy for customers to build their connected home in one interconnected system.
Questions 3: How can I seal my home to keep cold air inside?
GREAT STUFF Big Gap Insulating Foam
GE WD Supreme Silicone
Honeywell Allergen Air Filter
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.