is hosting a High School Bucket List seminar for incoming high school students (incoming 9th graders) in the Amarillo/Canyon area. The purpose of the seminar is to help students and parents begin to think ahead regarding college and scholarship applications and what students can and should be doing beginning as freshman to build their high school resume. The event is Tuesday, June 24 beginning at 6 p.m. at Ascension Academy.
Topics Will Include:
- What colleges are looking for in students
- How to meet the most important deadlines
- How to tap into free resources
- How to decide which college is best for you
- The financial aid and scholarship process
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.