Alison's top five restorative tips that she finds helpful in looking and feeling her best:
- Nutrition. Learn which foods help you maintain your glow and feel healthy
- Work out! Tricks to squeezing in a workout even on your most hectic days
- Make time for family and friends. The importance of setting aside time to be with loved ones.
- Invest in something new. Ideas for that go-to accessory that makes you feel beautiful.
- Be confident in your appearance! Freshen up your morning routine so you feel radiant the moment you start your day.
More About Alison Sweeney:
Alison Sweeney is busy juggling the roles of host for hit reality series The Biggest Loser; actress on Emmy Award winning daytime drama Days of our Lives; and author; along with her roles as producer, director, wife and mother. Sweeney brought her Hollywood insiders knowledge and keen sense of romance and fun to her first novel, THE STAR ATTRACTION, which was released May 2013, and does the same with some familiar characters in her next novel, SCARED SCRIPTLESS, which will be released June 2014. Her previously released book, THE MOMMY DIET, revealed the diet of nutrition, fitness and self-care that women can follow to look and feel fantastic - before and during pregnancy, and after giving birth. The Mommy Diet focuses on ways to get and keep physically and mentally healthy while offering ways to slim down after having a child in a positive, attainable way.
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.