We're learning more about the eight bodies found unattended in a recently vacated mortuary in Fort Worth.
We now know they were the bodies of six adults and two stillborn babies, all female.
The identities of five of the adults have been publicly released.
And the funeral home is now under investigation by the state for five official complaints.
When police showed up and eight decomposing bodies were pulled out from the Johnson Family Mortuary no one wanted to believe it was their loved one but the truth can hurt.
"Now it's a whole different story of hurt. it's a different kind of hurt."
Yyvonne Stewart says her 70-year-old aunt, Helen Jones, was supposed to be cremated in April.
But authorities confirmed on Wednesday, Jones was one of the eight bodies removed from here.
Her family says she was found wearing the same clothes she was dressed in for her own service.
"There is a lot of anger, frustration and disappointment."
The Vasquez family feels the same. 53-year-old Victoria was supposed to be cremated last month.
Earlier Wednesday afternoon, they fought back tears and confronted the co-owner. The wife of Dondre Johnson who apologized, but again defended their operation.
"We did not neglect your loved ones. My husband and his brother have been in this for 20 years and this does not happen at JFM."
But state records indicate past problems.
There are five open complaints against the mortuary.
And a previous facility run by the brothers closed after they failed to pay close to $13,000 in state fines.
The medical examiner is still working to id two stillborn babies that were found inside.
"Never hear anything negative about the Johnson family. But then, here's what happened."
So far, Fort Worth Police have not charged anyone.
But again, state authorities are investigating.